Whilst the warmer weather is great for being outdoors, our gardens can suffer from the heat. Here’s our top tips for keeping your garden thriving –
1. Water your gardens early in the morning before the heat of the day kicks in
2. Fertilizing plants will give them the nutrients they require
3. Pest control, don’t let those unwanted visitors take control. 3. Mulch is a great way of keeping moisture in the soil
4. Move potted plants into the shade and,
5. Grow vegetables - pumpkins, capsicums, cucumber and carrots love the warmer weather.
Happy gardening and enjoy this summer.