Register your interest
Step outside and the choice is yours
Our many outdoor and leisure facilities offer a variety of activities for fun and fitness for the whole family.
The Manor Lake precinct is a primary outdoor activity area within Manor Lakes. The Lake precinct has and continues to be transformed by extensive landscaping, revegetation, and beautification work around the lake’s foreshore and immediate surrounds.
A feature park adjacent to the lake is a valuable and recent addition to the area. This park includes a shelter, picnic and barbeque facilities, and an expanse of lawn to relax and enjoy views over the lake.
Landscaping works are planned to extend progressively around the entire Lake precinct, with a new phase of landscape activity now underway within the Lakeside neighbourhood on the southern side of the Lake.
Around 20,000 trees and native grasses will be planted throughout the Lake precinct, continuing the successful re-vegetation and rehabilitation work seen throughout the community. Planting will include native and exotic species, including Spotted Gum, Red Gum, Yellow Box, Honey Locust, English Oak and Golden Robina; strengthening the local ecology and providing a habitat for bird life.
Health and well-being have also been considered in the landscape design for the Lake precinct, including the installation of the latest range of outdoor fitness equipment, providing the freedom of exercising outdoors while enjoying colourful sunsets and spectacular lake views.
Throughout Manor Lakes are parks, playgrounds and new places to explore. All homes are within easy reach of parks and reserves and when complete Manor Lakes will compromise over 55 hectares of open green space.
Minutes outside of Manor Lakes, you’ll discover -
- Presidents Park, a few minutes drive away and offers an adventure style playground and a BMX/skate area.
- Eagle Stadium, the largest indoor court facility in Melbourne’s west. With basketball, netball, volleyball and a cafe and crèche.
- Werribee outdoor pool.
- Werribee Open Range Zoo, and a unique opportunity to encounter magnificent animals of the African savannah.
- Werribee Mansion epitomises 19th century Australia and is surrounded by 10 hectares of formal gardens.
- Mansion Hotel and Spa. The luxurious hotel offers five-star accommodation with day spa and restaurant for a luxurious getaway.
- Werribee Park Golf Course and Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club are only minutes away by car.
- Werribee South beach provides spectacular views across the Port Phillip Bay and is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
- The You Yangs, with birdlife, bushwalks, picnic areas and over 50kms of fantastic mountain bike trails.
- Geelong and The Bellarine Peninsula is within 45mins of Manor Lakes and a great place to relax and discover this traditional seaside experience.
- the Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road, one of the world's most scenic coastal touring routes, spanning 243 kilometres along the stunning coastline of Victoria's south-west.
- Head inland, and discover the historic country towns of Ballarat or Daylesford with their many attractions, only an easy hour drive away.