Just 40 mins from Melbourne CBD, Manor Lakes is a stunningly designed masterplanned residential community with over 2,500 existing homes and a resident population of around 9,000. Purchasing land within the developments latest land precinct, Lollipop Hill means there’s no waiting for future facilities or proposed amenities, you can enjoy immediate access to all of the wonderful neighbourhood facilities that already exist within the Manor Lakes Community.
Our residents already enjoy:
- A choice of schools – government and non-government
- Public transport options, Wyndham Vale train station, voted Victoria’s best station in a recent RACV survey and bus interchange
- A shopping centre with Coles, Liquorland and a variety of speciality stores.
- Childcare and kindergarten
- Community centre with maternal health and library
- Wetlands, fitness stations and over 3kms of walking/bike paths
- Parks and playgrounds throughout the development
- Access to major road networks, Werribee is five minutes away or its an easy drive to Geelong and Surf Coast, the You Yangs, Ballarat and Bendigo
- Regular community events such as Easter egg hunts, Christmas lights competition, Community Fund, Australia Day celebrations and we’re committed to supporting local sporting clubs and organisations.
Manor Lakes provides a great choice and flexibility in land sizes and an extensive range of house and land opportunities are available within this friendly, community focused development. Alternatively, you can choose your perfect lot, with many enjoying depths of 32m, large enough to allow for a good sized backyard without compromising on the design of your new home. Living at Manor Lakes is easy, all you need to do is choose a land lot that matches your lifestyle and work with one of our award-winning home builders to create a place that’s perfect for you and your family.
Manor Lakes is another great example of the Dennis Family Corporation’s commitment to providing highly liveable residential communities that have ready access to modern facilities and close proximity to local amenities. The possibilities really are endless at Manor Lakes.
“The air is cleaner out here. We also appreciate the natural beauty outdoors around us. The kids like to feed the birds at the wetlands and we recently discovered another playground that I didn’t even realise was there.” Daniel and Rose Desmond (Manor Lakes resident)